Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

International rugby

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Fair selection today..but the one I'm looking forward to is Ireland against The All Blacks ..can they repeat there performance of a couple of weeks ago?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
South Africa +25
England +30
Wales +12
Tonga +7
Scotland +5
All Blacks +18
Australia +25

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Fair selection today..but the one I'm looking forward to is Ireland against The All Blacks ..can they repeat there performance of a couple of weeks ago?

Me too. That game was one of the best matches I've seen for ages. Looking forward to the rematch

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Me too. That game was one of the best matches I've seen for ages. Looking forward to the rematch

I'm really looking forward to the game but not confident as I think the All Blacks are going to go mental, but it should be a cracker

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Not a chance, they will get mullered...imo. Teams just don't turnover the All Blacks twice on the bounce

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Two tries in under 10 minutes for England

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Lucky, lucky, Wales win with a last minute (literally) Drop Goal. Japan are my favourite Non- English RU Team!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bloody hell, can these Irish commentators whinge :rolleyes:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Is this right? A sell out crowd at Twickenham £80 a ticket and the Fijians were on £400 per player?
Some absolute porkers with their snouts firmly in the trough.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Great game down in Cardiff. Well worth the £25 for a ticket.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Lucky, lucky, Wales win with a last minute (literally) Drop Goal. Japan are my favourite Non- English RU Team!

I tell you what,Scotland & Italy look much improved,Wales for the wooden spoon :thumbsup:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I switched over from England's training session early on. Really enjoyed the Wales v Japan game. England should have a better test next week but I won't be watching that for obvious reasons.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not a chance, they will get mullered...imo. Teams just don't turnover the All Blacks twice on the bounce

Not quite mullered but an All Blacks win....by a dodgy try (forward pass surely) and one player who could well of been sent off under the new directive but escaped without even a yellow...the player he mullered was stretchered off.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I tell you what,Scotland & Italy look much improved,Wales for the wooden spoon :thumbsup:

Wales always look ropey in the autumn internationals - they're actually better than usual this year. But they're not going to be winners of the 6N, that's between England and Ireland.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Is this right? A sell out crowd at Twickenham £80 a ticket and the Fijians were on £400 per player?
Some absolute porkers with their snouts firmly in the trough.

What the Fijians get paid per match is up to their rugby union to decide. The English RFU are not obliged to give any of the gate money to the opposition, but on this occasion coughed up c£75k.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here