Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior - Albion Roar

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Sorry if this is fixtures, but there's a great interview with Liam Rosenior on the latest Albion Roar. I'm not normally a fan of Alan when he's on his own (i.e., without Ady.....sorry Alan!), but this interview is excellent. Liam comes across as a fantastic bloke (we already knew this, I guess), and his views are really interesting. Well worth a listen. And, to be fair to Alan, I'm sure doing an hour long show on your own is pretty challenging, and I'm sure I'd be hopeless! Well done to all....

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I will probably listen to it. Rosenior is such a likable and listenable guy. Like you say i wouldn't normally bother because of that chap Wares.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Very interesting listen indeed, he seems to really 'get' Brighton as a city and enjoys its liberalism. Wants to get into management early and I can see him thriving.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Excellent listen. We're lucky to have Rosenior at the club, but from what he said, its not actually luck, as he is the type of person we look for.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I listened to it on the way to the game yesterday. Thoroughly enjoyable and I'd recommend it to anyone that's interested in the Albion.

Ditto.

Even though this was a stand alone episode, Roar is much better listening before the game.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Sorry if this is fixtures, but there's a great interview with Liam Rosenior on the latest Albion Roar. I'm not normally a fan of Alan when he's on his own (i.e., without Ady.....sorry Alan!), but this interview is excellent. Liam comes across as a fantastic bloke (we already knew this, I guess), and his views are really interesting. Well worth a listen. And, to be fair to Alan, I'm sure doing an hour long show on your own is pretty challenging, and I'm sure I'd be hopeless! Well done to all....

Top avatar. Jealous

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Since the day he arrived Liam's comes across as pretty much the model human being. Very proud to have him at the Albion, and it seems he's equally proud to be here.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I thought he came across very well - not a bad word for anyone, except possibly Lawrie Sanchez because Rosenior doesn't like kick and rush football.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The only surprise and missed point was after both mentioned his dad Leroy so many times Liam wasnt asked for an update of what he is doing now. He was on The Championship Show with Steve Claridge until it moved to Ch 5.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
I will probably listen to it. Rosenior is such a likable and listenable guy. Like you say i wouldn't normally bother because of that chap Wares.

This, of course, is entirely your problem. Certainly not ours.

We come as a team, so to kick one is to kick the other. You're not going to separate us in that manner.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
This, of course, is entirely your problem. Certainly not ours.

We come as a team, so to kick one is to kick the other. You're not going to separate us in that manner.

It's not a problem but an opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here