Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£1 off all hot food and alcohol tonight!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
As I mentioned on the match thread, does this include half pints? As two half pints for £2.50 would be a pretty good deal!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
As I mentioned on the match thread, does this include half pints? As two half pints for £2.50 would be a pretty good deal!
Clever!
**** sake would you go down your local and ask the same question:facepalm:
regards
DR
Perhaps not but you are always complaining that modern football is too impersonal so why not?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I understand the same thing happened for the Norwich game. I thought I'd got a bargain when I paid for the drinks, now I know why. But no mention of it anywhere for that game. If you take £1 off TELL EVERYONE and sell more.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Didn't work in the north till system not up to date

Sodexo's staggering incompetence to even get the basics right lurches from laughable to farce.

They make the candidates on the Apprentice look like business giants.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Didn't work in the north till system not up to date

Sodexo's staggering incompetence to even get the basics right lurches from laughable to farce.

They make the candidates on the Apprentice look like business giants.

As it happens I was staying for a few pints anyway, but I'd be pissed off if I'd been attracted by the special offer and told that it wasn't happening

Dunno how everyone else got on with this - but keeping with my usual experiences of shit service at the Amex they managed to cock it up again. Asked for 4 beers in the north after the game, young bird goes to get em and tried to charge me £16. What you doing? I ask, she replies that the deal is 4 for £16. I say yeah but it is £1 off every drink. She then tries telling me she has to charge what the till says. Made her get her manager (for the second time this season) who 'agreed' to take the £12.

Such a palaver every time. I wonder if they were charging full wack wherever they could in the hope people are too pissed to notice.

I feel for those who had to deal with this nonsense, but I'll admit to quite liking these little touches of utter ineptitude.

The club have invested a decent sum of money in a crack team of football administrators who carefully selected a supposed best-in-class catering partner.

Yet they still manage to promote an offer on the screens all evening and then be unable to fulfil it when the time comes.

Our dear old Albion is still lurking in there under all the polish and spin.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here