Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boring question

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How do I stop getting Tapatalk email notifications whenever someone quotes me ? I don't even use Tapatalk any more (uninstalled it), and I can't find an option on here under my profile settings.

Yours,

Frustrated, of Haywards Heath.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
How do I stop getting Tapatalk email notifications whenever someone quotes me ? I don't even use Tapatalk any more (uninstalled it), and I can't find an option on here under my profile settings.

Yours,

So you're saying you get an email every time someone quotes you?

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne

Yours,

Must be really annoying :lol:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Yours,

What a nightmare :nono:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

Yours,

I've no idea...hope this helps?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

Yours,

You could set up a separate email folder for messages generated by taptalk

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex

Yours,

Most frustrating I bet.

Settings?

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Yours,

You're probably 'subscribed' to a thread, and for that you get a notification. You can unsubscribe them.

Can't remember how.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I looked into this last week and it's confusing. I think I unsubscribed from the Big Board and somehow detached my google+ account from Tapatalk (as opposed to NSC).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The option to switch of email notifications was tucked away on Tapatalk, it took a bit of digging (I had to reinstall the bloody thing as well).
All snorted now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here