Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any one know of a live stream that will work in Cancun Mexico for tonight's games ?

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
Hi just wondering if anyone knows of a good stream for tonight's game that will work on iPad in Cancun

Out here on hols and the hotel only has sky sports 3

Cheers in advance

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm sure it will be on Beinsports which seems to be in most countries. Any sports bars near by ?

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
I have sky go but usually watch the game through now tv as I don't have the sports channels at home ..... I'm not sure NOW TV will work out here

Yes there is a sports bar but most just seem to have sky sports 3

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There must be any one of a HUNDRED bars in Cancun showing the game, why stay at the hotel ?

Leave the missus there and you can watch it in peace as well.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Hi just wondering if anyone knows of a good stream for tonight's game that will work on iPad in Cancun

Out here on hols and the hotel only has sky sports 3

Cheers in advance

It's a long shot you but if you are staying at the Rui Caribe they will show it in the sports bar as one of the staff (Dadood) is a long distance BHA fan.

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
It's a long shot you but if you are staying at the Rui Caribe they will show it in the sports bar as one of the staff (Dadood) is a long distance BHA fan.

Hi there we are staying at the riu caribe but they don't have sky only at the riu Cancun ..... However ..... They are showing the Bayer lev game as they only have sky 3

But will go to sports bar and enquire again

Thanks

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Hi there we are staying at the riu caribe but they don't have sky only at the riu Cancun ..... However ..... They are showing the Bayer lev game as they only have sky 3

But will go to sports bar and enquire again

Thanks

Oh wow that is a turnup!

If you ask for Dadood Frumcheers he will sort it all out for you mate.

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
The guy at the sports bar said he had not heard of him ..... Maybe his left also they only had sky here during the World Cup and euros ..... Nice try ..... Think I'll have to head into town again

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here