Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
shit-happens-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

Odd timing.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Pat Murphy's based in the Midlands and very well connected. There must be something to it but that could just be that AV want Calderwood, not that he's going anywhere.

On twitter, Murphy talks about his 'mole on the South Coast' but that almost certainly means someone from Villa as they're no doubt already staying down here.

Are they just trying to unsettle us? First there was the story about Bruce wanting Kayal, now this.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wonder where this sits with Mr Bloom's assertion 'nobody will be sold in January'.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
more money, near home, Bruce moves upstairs in a year and he steps in. Shame but if he doesn't want to be with us he can go.

I'm sure TB/CH will find an even better replacement.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Paul Trollope being mentioned as a possible replacement.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Very very worrying if true. The whole set up at the moment seems to be functioning just perfectly - any destabilising element at the moment won't help whether he ultimately stays or goes.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
With the teams current positions, the main reason has to be money which is disappointing. Extra incentive to thrash them tomorrow now.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
It maybe that Calderwood is a big reason why CH has been so successful. A bit like when Hyppia had a good start to management until his assistant left, and it went down hill from there. Worrying if true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here