Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Going on the basis that every home attendance is announced on 'ticket sales' can I presume if we sell out for tomorrow's game and the ticket exchange kicks into operation we could potentially have an attendance announced tomorrow that exceeds our capacity :albion2: :albion2: ??? :lol:

Last edited:

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I presume some posters don't get the irony / sarcasm behind my post and my gripe with the fabricated attendance figures announced at home games.

:ffsparr: :ffsparr:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Going on the basis that every home attendance is announced on 'ticket sales' can I presume if we sell out for tomorrow's game and the ticket exchange kicks into operation we could potentially have an attendance announced tomorrow that exceeds our capacity :albion2: :albion2: ??? :lol:

Maybe nobody gives a monkey's, and scoff at the word pretendance. :wozza:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I presume some posters don't get the irony / sarcasm behind my post and my gripe with the fabricated attendance figures announced at home games.

I think some posters are heartily sick of threads on this subject whether ironic, sarcastic or just plain wind ups.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

BTW. The clue is in your question. It's a ticket exchange not an extra ticket
generated. :whistle:

Would make an interesting conundrum that, thought about it myself.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
When an exchanged ticket sells attendance goes up by one.

However the original attendee has swapped their ticket for a club voucher, reducing attendance by one.

So it all cancels out.

:albion2:

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
BTW. The clue is in your question. It's a ticket exchange not an extra ticket
generated. :whistle:

Arnt they in fact selling the ticket twice though? It's not as if you get the full value back? Just a voucher which enables the club to re sell your ticket at full value.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I'm really not worried it just a point of discussion as it's the first time the exchange has opened this season.

I was also informed the complimentary tickets including those given to officials and players guests etc.. arnt included in the attendance figures, just curious as to how it all works and how the club work out and announce attendances. Sorry for raising a discussion on a discussion forum.

Thanks for your valuable input though.

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Backpedal.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here