Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argos,Western Road

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Can anyone please advise ?
I live in Ferring and don't drive much in Brighton City Centre but I have to pick up a bulky item from Argos (only in stock at Western Road). The store is visible on Google Street View but I can't read the names of adjacent side streets. So how does one get near there by car and is there nearby parking ? and is Western Road Bus and Cycle only going East ? I am proposing to go on Sunday !
Any help at all would be much appreciated.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Can anyone please advise ?
I live in Ferring and don't drive much in Brighton City Centre but I have to pick up a bulky item from Argos (only in stock at Western Road). The store is visible on Google Street View but I can't read the names of adjacent side streets. So how does one get near there by car and is there nearby parking ? and is Western Road Bus and Cycle only going East ? I am proposing to go on Sunday !
Any help at all would be much appreciated.

Spring Street is your best bet. Pay and display but if just collecting you might be able to risk it. Don't drive along Western Road - buses taxis and bikes only.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If you can get someone to dash in and out, you can go along that road behind Argos and pull down the side road next to it. That's what I generally do.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Stop in Spring Street, bottom of. Easy, if you are only going to be there for 5 minutes.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Waitrose car park nearby. might have to buy something for a ticket for the barrier.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
they will deliver it to Hollingbury if thats where you want to pick up

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
[MENTION=599]beorhthelm[/MENTION] has this. Park in Waitrose. If you have to spend a few quid there, so be it.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
SHUT UP IS WAITROSE THE BEST IDEA

This item is BULKY. The Waitrose car park is a good couple of hundred yards walk away. Park in Spring Street, it's MUCH closer.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I always drive to McDonalds drop wife to go in Argos and drive around the block or if a heavy item she sits in the driving seat in the loading bay in the side road Dean st then moves the car if needed.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I always drive to McDonalds drop wife to go in Argos and drive around the block or if a heavy item she sits in the driving seat in the loading bay in the side road Dean st then moves the car if needed.

33618_6501520.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here