Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke De Jour

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Three men are captured by female savages.
They are told their manhoods would be removed in a manner appropriate to their jobs.
1st was a lumberjack, so his would be chopped off.
2nd was a butcher, so his would be sliced off.
3rd man started laughing, prompting the woman to ask what was so funny.
He replied, I work for Dyson.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
So, James Dyson walked in with his new SUPER SONIC hairdryer and never before had man experienced such pain.

phpfwkgsi.jpg

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
What an odd way to act, what if one of them (indeed a trio of lumberjack, butcher and Dyson employee together on a trip is odd enough) had a job such as a jelly maker or a cotton wool ball manufacturer?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I'm in total suspense. Did they have their manhoods removed? Did they escape? Where did this happen? Why hasn't it been on the news assuming the men are all British?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm sorry but the whole thing seems scientifically impossible. If these female savages go around cutting off men's danglies how are they going to procreate? Surely the whole tribe would have died out centuries ago, way before the invention of the Dyson.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Dyson make a number of different products, including heaters, to have his manhood burned off isn't a laughing matter I suggest.

I think the lumberjack's 'manhood' could be saved if he got emergency attention in time, however I don't think much could be done for the other two.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here