Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting a replica shirt signed

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
Hi all,

Hoping I can get some advice.

I'm trying to get a replica shirt signed by the squad/a few players for a secret santa present (hope he doesn't check NSC regularly haha). Already bought the shirt and a frame for it.

I emailed the club and they said they couldn't help as they only provide signed merchandise to three charities a year which is fair enough. They said the best chance would be to wait until an hour or so after a match day and wait for the players outside the south stand car park.

Is there any other way I could make this happen? Thanks in advance.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I wish I worked in your office.

My last Secret Santa present was a chocolate orange, and a framed photo of a particularly annoying colleague who'd comfortably fit in on the Office Bellcheesery thread.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Rather than after a match where maybe not all squad players are there.
Why not ruck up towards the end of a training session at Lancing - all the squad will be there - maybe not the long term crocks mind.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
DIY. They'll never know, a large % of those out there are signed by the kitman/coach driver/shop executive assistant anyhow (allegedly) :moo:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Rather than after a match where maybe not all squad players are there.
Why not ruck up towards the end of a training session at Lancing - all the squad will be there - maybe not the long term crocks mind.

you wont be allowed in but you might be lucky as they drive out. Take the shirt (and a young kid) to the Seagulls club xmas party

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Get to the ground very early on a match day, you'll be able to grab them all as they come out of the players car park.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What kind of secret santa is this ?!

Before or after is best. Don't go to Lancing

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
Thanks for the advice.

Looks like staying after a game is my best bet.

Just need to find someone who works for the club ideally!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
You can buy my championship winning shirt signed by everyone from 2010/11 oh it might be worth less Poyet is on the shirt, I have a ball signed aswell from same season gotta be worth 50p

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
How much are we talking for the shirt?

I do have a limit for the secret santa haha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here