Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

63rd minute applause for Patrick Knockaert

BrightonMAD

Apr 30, 2013
Hope everyone will join in with this to give AK & his family the respect they deserve IMG_4443.PNG

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm completely confused now when I'm supposed to be applauding on Friday. This must be number 3 that I've seen.

By this time next season we'll be alternating between silences / applause every 3 or 4 minutes in every game

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Please. No.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not trying to cause unrest but just asking do we do this for everybody who is connected with Albion or are we going to create a precedent I can see arguments for either view for or against it. I am unsure which is right.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
What is it with some people?

Look at me, look at me, I suggested a minutes applause/silence/special song.

Social media's fault. People need to be seen to be doing something and to let people know they're doing it.

"If you don't click 'like' and 'share'on Facebook, you want that little girl to die of cancer."

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It's already been done at Bristol. I think a few renditions of the Knockaert song will be ample.

Cheers.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Social media's fault. People need to be seen to be doing something and to let people know they're doing it.."

This, absolutely. We all adore Knocky and will sing his song louder than ever when he takes the field. But applause for the death of a parent (or any player's relative)?; not for me, thanks. That is a private matter for the player and his family to handle as they choose to do and it's neither the club's nor the fans' place to intrude on a player's personal grief. We should support him as best we all can but leave his family out of it. IMHO.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here