Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitehawk

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
I went to watch Whitehawk for first time last week. With Albion away why is it they can only attract gate of 300. Good luck to owners for putting money in but must be soul distroying the lack of support.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I went to watch Whitehawk for first time last week. With Albion away why is it they can only attract gate of 300. Good luck to owners for putting money in but must be soul distroying the lack of support.

I really like going over to East Brighton Park, but can rarely spare the time sadly

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Finite number of potential football fans anywhere, surely.

I wish them luck, but couldn't see myself choosing to go and support them, even if the Albion are away. Worth remembering that plenty of people who support the Albion at home will have partners etc who aren't football fans, or maybe young families. It's probably enough pressure on some to get every other weekend off to go to matches, without then telling the beloved you're popping down to watch yet more football even when there isn't a match at the Amex.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'll be going to see Whitehawk at Burgess Hill Town next Tuesday in SSC
Dean Cox to star again?

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Hill are at Chalfont St Peter in the Trophy replay next Tuesday. The Whitehawk game has been re-arranged for the following Tuesday (29th).

Oh blimey, I can't keep up with all these fixture changes !

Can't even blame SkyTV :laugh:

Although Peacehaven's average is only 143 we're actually sitting top of the (formally known as) Sussex County League attendance league (our away following that is usually around the 30 mark also holds up well as teams that visit us usually bring about 3)

Oak must have taken a massive 15 for the cup came! If the 14 bus hadn't broken down it could have been 17:rolleyes:

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Enjoy going to Whitehawk matches as being able to stand where you want with a pint in hand to watch the game makes it very enjoyable.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Back in the day when Whitehawk were still SCFL they averaged less than 30 most seasons. Really didn't seem a plausible model to sink obscene amounts of money in to.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'd rather go see Lewes to be honest. The Dripping Pan is a nice ground that's easy to get to.

This.

Hop on a train at Brighton station, door to door pretty much.

It's a right TREK to get to Whitehawk.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Andy Woodman now appointed manager. Will he call Pardew in?

http://www.nonleaguedaily.com/interviews-features-archive/former-newcastle-and-palace-keeper-coach-named-as-new-whitehawk-boss.html
Speaking to the club's official website, club President Chris Gargan said: “Although this will be Andy’s first managerial role, he has a vast amount of knowledge of the game, which is evident from his CV.

He is a big presence, and will be bringing in some fresh players as we look to move up the table and improve our current situation.

:laugh:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here