Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Pub / Hotel accommodation wanted

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
Need some recommendations for the above.
I don't know Brighton so am relying on your local knowledge.

I'm after some good Reasonable priced accommodation close to the centre of town for a couple of nights.
Either pub or hotel would be ok.
Ideally with their own parking.
Will be using the few days has boozy days, so close to a few other good pubs and the lanes would be great.

Cheers Bob.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Premier Inn, North St. A chain above some shops so zero character but cheap and bang in between North Laine and The Lanes and their superb boozers. Surprisingly quiet when I stayed there but that was midweek. I do suspect that if you're going at the weekend it will be full of stag and hen dos though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Try trip adviser. They would know a bit more about this sort of thing than a bunch of football fans.

I doubt it as Trip Advisor is not a good measure of availability. Wherever it will be quite pricy in Brighton as even Travel Lodge are expensive in relation to other areas. I am sure there will be some on here who have used pubs etc but an old friend of mine who used to do so for home games said the price in Brighton was prohibitive so used to stay in Lewes for games as it was much cheaper.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Sorry. I could have helped that weekend 3rd 4th as I have a town centre spot and I'm in Cardiff.
I suggest parking out of town and busing in as town centre is from £25 day.
Hotels. Friday night will always be expensive in town. Is it a lads do or romantic. Looking for pubs I guess lads.

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
Sorry. I could have helped that weekend 3rd 4th as I have a town centre spot and I'm in Cardiff.
I suggest parking out of town and busing in as town centre is from £25 day.
Hotels. Friday night will always be expensive in town. Is it a lads do or romantic. Looking for pubs I guess lads.
A romantic , but booze definitely on the menu.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

I'm after some good Reasonable priced accommodation close to the centre of town for a couple of nights.
Will be using the few days has boozy days, so close to a few other good pubs and the lanes would be great.

Cheers Bob.

Premier Inn looks like its fully booked on the dates you want

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Cheers Bob.

Travel Lodge West Street has availability £120

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton

Cheers Bob.

Good and reasonable price in Brighton,now thats really difficult

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here