Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clint Eastwood Not Dead Yet Nov. 2016

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Contrary to a report from a Facebook page called R.I.P. Clint Eastwood it is not true that Mr. Eastwood died on 14/11/2016.

http://en.mediamass.net/people/clint-eastwood/deathhoax.html

At about 11 a.m. ET on Monday (November 14, 2016), our beloved actor Clint Eastwood passed away. Clint Eastwood was born on May 31, 1930 in San Francisco. He will be missed but not forgotten. Please show your sympathy and condolences by commenting on and liking this page.”

A recent poll conducted for the Celebrity Post shows that a large majority (91%) of respondents think those Clint Eastwood death rumors are not funny anymore.

On Tuesday (November 15) the actor's reps officially confirmed that Clint Eastwood is not dead. “He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,” they said.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You know when a film star dies they show all their films? I really hope Clint Eastwood dies soon, I think he's great!

(Copyright Viz magazine circa 1992 in case anyone thinks it's all my own work)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
You know when a film star dies they show all their films? I really hope Clint Eastwood dies soon, I think he's great!

(Copyright Viz magazine circa 1992 in case anyone thinks it's all my own work)

I remember Elton John being quoted on learning of Freddie Mercury's death "Wow, what a career move" :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here