Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loyalty Points

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Just wondering what peoples loyalty points are? And if anyone knows what the starting point is for the 1st wave that the club start at when we have an oversubscribed away game. I think Middlesboro last year was 1145 but I was wondering if that changes every year.
Also, it would be good if the club could release the split of how many fans have the allotted amount of loyalty points each time this is used so people can decide whether to hold on and get tickets for friends and family who might not have enough points when they 1st go on sale.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I have 1343 points.

They seem to use this system so rarely nowadays it's almost obsolete. As I recall they only used it once last season for Boro away. I don't recall the levels but I seem to think the first level was quite high and then it dropped quite quickly to around 1150, which meant it was a bun fight after the first level.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I have 1343 points.

They seem to use this system so rarely nowadays it's almost obsolete. As I recall they only used it once last season for Boro away. I don't recall the levels but I seem to think the first level was quite high and then it dropped quite quickly to around 1150, which meant it was a bun fight after the first level.

They used it for quite a few games at the end of last season, including Charlton, Forest and Borough, and will no doubt use it for Brentford, Fulham, Norwich, Forest and Villa this season.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
They used it for quite a few games at the end of last season, including Charlton, Forest and Borough, and will no doubt use it for Brentford, Fulham, Norwich, Forest and Villa this season.

I should have said, I have a memory of a goldfish. I went to all of those but don't recall it being used, but then I'm normally in the first tier (not a boast, but a statement of fact) so why would I remember I suppose.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As an aside I haven't been credited with my Sheffield Wed points and I must get around to e-mailing about it, it might be worth others checking.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Can really only see it being a factor for QPR, Norwich and Villa (maybe Forest depending on allocation).

Most remaining away games have decent enough capacities and manage to beat the 100 mile rule that normally curtails the away support.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Anyone know how to check a child's (u10) loyalty points? I think I've tried before but can't remember what I did... Do children even have accounts or are they just linked to an adult's? If it's the latter I can't find how to check within my log in.

The ticket site doesn't recognise his FAN number so even if I had forgotten the password (that I've never had) I can't reset it!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anyone know how to check a child's (u10) loyalty points? I think I've tried before but can't remember what I did... Do children even have accounts or are they just linked to an adult's? If it's the latter I can't find how to check within my log in.

The ticket site doesn't recognise his FAN number so even if I had forgotten the password (that I've never had) I can't reset it!

Suggest you contact the club and get the account re-set as this is the only way the check by logging on to an individual account, unless someone knows better

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Suggest you contact the club and get the account re-set as this is the only way the check by logging on to an individual account, unless someone knows better

Cheers buddy, I sent them a tweet last night as sometimes they're pretty good on there. Figured the gurus on here might have had the same problem. Otherwise a phone call Monday morning I guess!

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

Passwords used to set by default to your postcode, worth a try.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here