Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blairs Death Sauce

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Anyone ever dabbled? This stuff is seriously hot and I eat mega hot. But it leaves my eyes watering.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Pussy

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Nope, I'm a sriracha or Louisiana hot sauce fan. Those mega hot sauces are too much for me, i want to be able to taste what's in there and not be crying for my mummy.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

A hot sauce so insane, it's igniting the top of our heat meter. The sinister swirl of habanero, cayenne, serrano, and jolokia unleashes undeniable flavor filled with unfathomable fire. Feel Alive with Blair's Ultra Death, and taste the thrill of the unthinkable. Spare yourself, and use sparingly. This sauce is the real deal!!

To experience this Death is unforgettable.

BE WARNED: This sauce contains ingredients 900 times hotter than a jalapeño chili. Use sparingly. Not recommended for use without dilution.

DISCLAIMER: This product contains the hottest known ingredients on the planet. Please use with extreme caution.

Yep.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Nope, I'm a sriracha or Louisiana hot sauce fan. Those mega hot sauces are too much for me, i want to be able to taste what's in there and not be crying for my mummy.

I can taste it, it just fires up the taste buds. Just used one drop in my Salsa and it certainly has fired me up. Welcome Wednesday!

Got a bottle of this stuff a few years back called "Smack my arse and call me sally"

Even comes with a disclaimer you have to sign.

1507.jpg

Seriously hot, never had anything like it before or since.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Got a bottle of this stuff a few years back called "Smack my arse and call me sally"

Even comes with a disclaimer you have to sign.

View attachment 79482

Seriously hot, never had anything like it before or since.

Try Blairs, I swear you won't be disappointed. I also have Mad Dog, equally hot (6 million Scoville) and Widow, complete with a little plastic spider, not quite in the same stratosphere as Blairs and Mad Dog but by no means soft!

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Chilli Pepper Pete died a few years back, i think his widow took over the business, not sure if it's still running. He was key to organising the chilli festival.

I love the chilli festival - is it still going after his death?
[MENTION=17215]Sussex Nomad[/MENTION] - I have been trying to get the Carolina Reaper 'one chip challenge' tortilla but it's totally sold out, instead I settled for some Reaper Peanuts - they aren't actually that bad. A handful isn't a problem. Those tortilla chips look a different level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAQkpcHM__I

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I love the chilli festival - is it still going after his death?
[MENTION=17215]Sussex Nomad[/MENTION] - I have been trying to get the Carolina Reaper 'one chip challenge' tortilla but it's totally sold out, instead I settled for some Reaper Peanuts - they aren't actually that bad. A handful isn't a problem. Those tortilla chips look a different level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAQkpcHM__I

Now that really does make my mouth water. I first heard of Blairs in Canada, at the time it was illegal to import it into the UK as it was seen as plainly dangerous. These used to do bags of chips (crisps), Blair death sauce ones they were the real deal. I came back to the UK and bought the domain deathsauce.co.uk and thought there could be a real business for it. Sadly I find out they were pretty much banned from the UK.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I bought a bottle of Blairs back from the US as I regularly pick up hot sauces on my travels. Nearly killed myself with this stuff, started with a few drops and worked my way down but it seemed like no matter how little I put on I ended up in agony

Finally and reluctantly, after a few weeks I waved the white flag and chucked it away before it did permanent, perhaps even fatal damage!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I bought a bottle of Blairs back from the US as I regularly pick up hot sauces on my travels. Nearly killed myself with this stuff, started with a few drops and worked my way down but it seemed like no matter how little I put on I ended up in agony

Finally and reluctantly, after a few weeks I waved the white flag and chucked it away before it did permanent, perhaps even fatal damage!!

I put one drop in my Salsa earlier, just one drop, it was seriously hot. I had friends over for a ruby the other week, I took a taste of it from my little finger, nearly killed me! But I then did the same with Mad Dog. I couldn't eat. I know people don't understand it but call it danger food as opposed to danger sport, it's addictive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here