Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite Albion related photos?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
not necessarily the greatest moments, but your favourite Albion photos.

Inspired by this:

adkinsbanner.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Me and a mate behind the goal after the home play off semi final against Swindon. We were the match ball sponsors, we'd been enjoying the hospitality in the portakabins and at this point I think I was on the phone-in with Harty so had stepped outside so as I could hear.

image.jpeg

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Rev I'm in that second photo celebrating promotion to the second division.

18 years old.

Last edited:

el punal

Rev I'm in that second photo celebrating promotion to the second division.

18 years old.

Me too! 19, though. Somewhere in that photo, at the top, is me and friends holding the longest blue and white scarf about ten feet long. Amazing evening. We were all in the Cliftonville, by Hove station, after the game each pint drunk was dedicated to each player. We ended up drinking to the ground staff!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Me too! 19, though. Somewhere in that photo, at the top, is me and friends holding the longest blue and white scarf about ten feet long. Amazing evening. We were all in the Cliftonville, by Hove station, after the game each pint drunk was dedicated to each player. We ended up drinking to the ground staff!

Can't remember what I did after the game. Probably the Exchange or the Eclipse. Good days but let's hope for another promotion this season. I think it'll eclipse all previous promotions. (Certainly for its implications).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here