Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FFS Christmas Cards already!

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Got our first card through the post on Saturday! Couldn't bloody believe it, mind you, it was from a local car dealer so suppose it must have been a quiet day in the sales room.

Call me old fashioned, but unless it's for the oldies, I think Christmas cards are a load of commercial nonsense

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Send it back with a stern 'F### Off.

12247108_974533645938148_2552187064051892370_n.jpg

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Got our first card through the post on Saturday! Couldn't bloody believe it, mind you, it was from a local car dealer so suppose it must have been a quiet day in the sales room.

Call me old fashioned, but unless it's for the oldies, I think Christmas cards are a load of commercial nonsense

Might have got lost in the post and be 11 months late !!!! Surely no one posts cards before dec,

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Burn it. By finding the sender, setting fire to their arsehairs and then using the arsehairs as kindling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here