Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gerrard to Newcastle....2 nd place it is then!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think they already have plenty of midfielders more suited to the hustle of the Championship than him.

I'd be happy for him to be in their team against us at the Amex. Spent force.

I would, however, be very happy to see Fat Frank in a Brighton shirt

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I think they already have plenty of midfielders more suited to the hustle of the Championship than him.

I'd be happy for him to be in their team against us at the Amex. Spent force.

If it were to happen, you can just see a 25-30 free kick going in from him!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Son has just popped in for a cuppa and suggested that we take £6m for Stephens and and give Fat Frank a 1 year contract. I am not sure he could still do it often enough and the same with Gerrard at Newcastle. Both would have obviously good odd moments but not sure over 12 months.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Son has just popped in for a cuppa and suggested that we take £6m for Stephens and and give Fat Frank a 1 year contract. I am not sure he could still do it often enough and the same with Gerrard at Newcastle. Both would have obviously good odd moments but not sure over 12 months.

A chip off the old block is your son BG - Some right ''off the wall'' ideas all relating to players who seem to be past their prime

Never become a fisherman BG (Nets are not wide enough) - Never become a singer (repertoire of songs is not expansive enough). Never become a Gigolo (---Fill in as appropriate----)

I jest of course but I think the recruitment team will be casting their net much wider given that they know the market much better than any of us do

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
television-emney-enterprises-fred-emney-brighton-11720332.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here