The Albion Mag - Issue 2

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
An absolute TON of stuff in this one :thumbsup:

I imagine the paper version will be quite heavy to carry around and you may have to settle in the pub you'll surely find it in and read it there and then with a pint or three.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Is it free then, one of those pub freebies?

It most certainly is. Issue one was called "Absolute Albion" but the name has now changed to "The Albion Mag". Last time it was distributed in many good pubs and some terrible ones in the town centre and as far west as Portslade. Not sure about where this one will be distributed but [MENTION=2139]Soul Finger[/MENTION] should be able to confirm that when he's able to get on NSC

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
It most certainly is. Issue one was called "Absolute Albion" but the name has now changed to "The Albion Mag". Last time it was distributed in many good pubs and some terrible ones in the town centre and as far west as Portslade. Not sure about where this one will be distributed but [MENTION=2139]Soul Finger[/MENTION] should be able to confirm that when he's able to get on NSC

many thanks ...... I'll find it

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Had a good read of the first one in the barber shop. Splendid publication.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Thanks for your kind words.

The paper version will be out very soon. We've had problems with our printer so if anyone can recommend a good, reliable, local one that'd be grand!

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Paul's got a shop what does he sell?

I went in for a trim of my finances after I bought the latest shirt. I had to take it back as it was too small- it had a short back and sides.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Any subscription so we can receive in the post?

It's free. Maybe [MENTION=2139]Soul Finger[/MENTION] could let us know the outlets. I have my ample crop cut once a month so I can get it in Jimmy Street.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Not everybody lives in Brighton, or even Sussex for that matter....

Apologies.

Then perhaps a subscription based service might be a consideration if it continues to take off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here