Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train tickets again :)

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
With some help on here, thank you :)
I bought a pair of advanced tickets for a trip to London this weekend ( Undertones)
How will i know if they include the underground? it was some while since i bought them :)
Will it have anything printed on them to say?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I bought a pair of advanced tickets for a trip to London this weekend ( Undertones)
How will i know if they include the underground? it was some while since i bought them :)

Should say something along the lines of "London Zones 1-6" for your destination

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Ah - the Undertones. My first ever gig - Top Rank Suite in about 1980. A pretty good way to start.

You'll have to let us know what they're like these days - presumably without Fergal.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Ah - the Undertones. My first ever gig - Top Rank Suite in about 1980. A pretty good way to start.

You'll have to let us know what they're like these days - presumably without Fergal.

If that was the Hypnotised tour, that was/is my favourite ever gig. They were superb and at their peak.

Saw them at the Concorde 2 a few years back without Fergal. Musically still great but not the same. A bit like The Stranglers without Hugh!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
If that was the Hypnotised tour, that was/is my favourite ever gig. They were superb and at their peak.

Saw them at the Concorde 2 a few years back without Fergal. Musically still great but not the same. A bit like The Stranglers without Hugh!

Same as, musically the same, close your eyes an dit sounds the same, but its always in the back of your mine that Fergal is not there.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

The Brewdog in Camden is good for a decent beer, if you're up there early :)

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants

Interesting.

Probably my three favorite bands of that era that I saw live at the time were the Undertones, The Stranglers and OMD.

All three have been touring again in recent years but I've steered clear of seeing them again for fear that it would spoil the memories of fantastic nights all those decades ago.

I am tempted to reverse my stance and see them though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here