Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Emotional

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
This is not meant as a 'look at me' thread, but...

the most emotional week of the year for me has come and gone. Embrace life my friends, and to my departed colleagues still on patrol.....forever RIP

I'm drunk, emotional and proud as **** to have served this country alongside some of the nicest blokes anyone could ever wish to meet.

I only wish some of them were still here to have a laugh and a beer with.

Again, apologies for the post, I just can't handle this time of year guys. I'm in bits :down:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

the most emotional week of the year for me has come and gone. Embrace life my friends, and to my departed colleagues still on patrol.....forever RIP

I'm drunk, emotional and proud as **** to have served this country alongside some of the nicest blokes anyone could ever wish to meet.

Again, apologies for the post, I just can't handle this time of year guys. I'm in bits :down:

Don't apologise, fully understandable. Families and friends must go through hell but it must also be a comfort that so many people support and appreciate what people like you and so many others do and have done for all of us

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Don't apologise, fully understandable. Families and friends must go through hell but it must also be a comfort that so many people support and appreciate what people like you and so many others do and have done for all of us

Can't really add to this, no need to apologise.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

No need to apologise. You and your colleagues will always have my respect, gratitude and admiration.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I don't think ( and i'm hoping most others don't either) there's anything you need to apologise about. I think a few could learn from your dignity, those you lost would be proud of you.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I only wish some of them were still here to have a laugh and a beer with

Not sure what unit you served with, but as Sherlock Holmes has a 'mind palace' to store and remember things.
I'm sure that you can keep the special memories in your mind palace, and bring them to the fore whenever you feel the need to and have a private drink and chuckle with them :thumbsup:
Never apologise for something that's sacred like that. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here