Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Planet Earth 2: Episode 2- MOUNTAINS....OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Fantastic television. Not sure how it will beat last week's snakes though....

That was quality,the missus hates snakes,i hate spiders,those poor reptiles.........those snakes though,amazing and felt really happy for that one that got away at the end in the snake pit.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Decided to watch this but can someone please keep me updated on how Honey G gets on please.

[MENTION=451]BensGrandad[/MENTION] says in the X factor thread that she (HG) got some boo's when she was announced,this could possibly be the hearing aid warning of it's need for another new battery of course..sorry BG

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Flamingos are hilarious

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
The female snow leopard saved her cub and saw off the two fighting males - brilliant. Gotta say the ibex were as a group of animals "one tough cookie".

The scenery was awesome - so glad I have wide screen HD - this programme was made for it.

Last edited:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
That Bobcat's last leap in to the snow, diving for food. On landing, his head disappeared in to the snow, and it didn't move for the rest of the shot. I wondered if it knocked itself out or worse, or whether it got up again. If the latter, very amusing. If the former, very unfortunate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here