Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
* No Nonsense is published by Simon and Schuster, priced £20

That's £20 I won't need to spend

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I stopped looked at Alexandra Daddario for that.

Young man, you need to think long and hard about your thread titles.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Yes I know that and agree but the quotes from his book are not controversial, are anti Ashley and very pro CH !

It is worth reading !

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Barton's book, although trickier with the Kindle version.

mobyDick9-320x239.jpg

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
To be honest I don't hold any major negativity towards Joey Barton. He was very supportive and positive of Chris when he was sacked in the post match interview in the match after Chris was sacked by Newcastle.

However I don't see what good it does to release snippets in the press now. Chris is well over it a long time ago and to be honest Mike Ashley and Derek Lambias are not the type of people who will give a flying **** about what is said about them.

Chris has got a job in hand to do now here at Brighton and he is probably enjoying his ride back to the Premiership with Brighton.

Is what Barton is saying true ? Who cares !

Chris never felt the need to release anything to the Press or write a book for a few bucks and that is what sets him above many other people within football in the football industry because when you write a book you need to slag someone off to help it sell. Otherwise the Publisher won't publish and he is far to honourable a bloke to do that.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
To be honest I don't hold any major negativity towards Joey Barton. He was very supportive and positive of Chris when he was sacked in the post match interview in the match after Chris was sacked by Newcastle.

However I don't see what good it does to release snippets in the press now. Chris is well over it a long time ago and to be honest Mike Ashley and Derek Lambias are not the type of people who will give a flying **** about what is said about them.

Chris has got a job in hand to do now here at Brighton and he is probably enjoying his ride back to the Premiership with Brighton.

Is what Barton is saying true ? Who cares !

Chris never felt the need to release anything to the Press or write a book for a few bucks and that is what sets him above many other people within football in the football industry because when you write a book you need to slag someone off to help it sell. Otherwise the Publisher won't publish and he is far to honourable a bloke to do that.

I only started this thread because I thought it would reinforce out satisfaction in having Chris Hughton, probably the most respected manager the EFL, as our manager.

Sorry I did and I will post no further on the thread !!

Barton I respect less than anyone responding but, the excerpts quoted from his book in the Argus are interesting and not at all negative towards CH.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I only started this thread because I thought it would reinforce out satisfaction in having Chris Hughton, probably the most respected manager the EFL, as our manager.

Sorry I did and I will post no further on the thread !!

Barton I respect less than anyone responding but, the excerpts quoted from his book in the Argus are interesting and not at all negative towards CH.

I don't need JB to reinforce my opinion that CH is a terrific manager and a guy that is respected ....your hearts in the right place....but JB no ta

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here