Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's Happened to all the Sheep?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Sussex fields were full of sheep (formerly cute little lambs) up until this week and now they've all gone. Have they all been murdered or something?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
You shouldn't lambaste them for this.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Sussex sheep are naturally migratory. In late October, they stow-away on ships at Newhaven and head to New Zealand for the Winter.

They might have to re-think that plan at the moment.

Funny thing is i was travelling from Brighton to Lewes about 2 weeks ago and saw a sight i have never seen before.....

I was at that Petrol station past Falmer before the Kingston roundabout headed towards Lewes,when i saw what amounted to some 100 sheep,in that long field that slopes behind the petrol station,the sheep were blackheads and were all walking towards Falmer (the general direction) in several lines.....no dogs or farmers in sight.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.png

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Funny thing is i was travelling from Brighton to Lewes about 2 weeks ago and saw a sight i have never seen before.....

I was at that Petrol station past Falmer before the Kingston roundabout headed towards Lewes,when i saw what amounted to some 100 sheep,in that long field that slopes behind the petrol station,the sheep were blackheads and were all walking towards Falmer (the general direction) in several lines.....no dogs or farmers in sight.

If it was 15 days ago they might of been heading to Amex for Norwich Game. Were Ewe there??

In lines with blackheads could mean you saw the coldstream guards on country manoeuvres.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If it was 15 days ago they might of been heading to Amex for Norwich Game. Were Ewe there??

Very good.. your no mutton dressed as lamb.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

Hold the front page.....sheep seen walking in a line in a field.....that's what they do ffs !!!! like the nutters who sing at the Amex !!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here