Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I found this hilarious

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just been watching Brighton stuff on You Tube and I don't know if this has already appeared on NSC but I did find it particularly funny.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No problem, I've just watched it again, thanks. Still makes me laugh :smile:

To be fair the first couple of minutes had me in tears, and I don't laugh that easy! On the third goal I pIssed myself, on the fourth I sh!t myself, I don't want to say what I did on the fifth... haha!!

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Watched the one about Dirty Leeds that made me laugh as well... he mentions Lewes Bonfire and 88 injuries.. how they were high fiveing that 90 people wern't nealry blinded... the way he does it is funny.. also has a dig at Delia

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'd not seen it before, so thanks. Watched the Leeds one as well – very good.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
That reminds me, I must go and find that MK Dons' fans TV channel again sometime :lol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That lad is quite funny.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Really? I find the whole talk very fast to the camera, quick cuts and Jim Carrey impressions very tiresome, it seems a very overdone style at the moment. Also 95% of youtubers seem unable to start a video without the ´Heh guys, whastup´ intro.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I don't think his comedy is as good as the Norwich keeper. That guy managed to have half the amex in stitches. Fingers crossed we get to see more of him too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here