Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT The Dome

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Off to see the Damned there on the 24th. Can anyone tell me what time gigs finish there as I need to plan whether it's train or car.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Off to see the Damned there on the 24th. Can anyone tell me what time gigs finish there as I need to plan whether it's train or car.

With the trains being what they are i would use the car,and forget the alcohol...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

If memory serves from earlier this year, it'll be 11pm sharp, including encores, on account of being a council-run venue. Tho the venue itself will be able to confirm. Enjoy!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Log on to the dome website a couple of days before and they usually post the times support and main acts come on stage. Always over by 11 p.m. Enjoy!

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
I find that the main act starts at 9pm (after the 20 - 25mins intermission) and they'll start the encores at say 10.40pm

I usually scoot out sharp at 10.55pm and catch the Coastway westwards train at 11.14pm.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here