Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

X factor- Is it just me?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Am I the only person who doesn't get why that creature Honey G gets rave reviews from the panel?

I think it's the emperors clothes syndrome.
She speaks the same words every week !

This is only for the non cool people who watch it not the superior beings who listen while the rest of the family watch.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Am I the only person who doesn't get why that creature Honey G gets rave reviews from the panel?

This is only for the non cool people who watch it not the superior beings who listen while the rest of the family watch.

Roll on I'm a celebrity get me out of here :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
She is obviously another example of how the program is a fix. I thought it was supposed to be a singing contest and of the two she should be on Britains Got Talent which is a talent show not singing.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
I'm 39, and miss proper Saturday night telly. Was only saying to the missus tonight I cant take the programme seriously this year. I hope she wins it. Does anybody think she could crack America or the world? No. And today she's on front page of the Sun - admitting drug addiction, just to get it out the way before the final obvs. The format needs scrapping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
At what point/stage does the panel turn on her,clearly she is light relief and a in-show break for the programe and having been in to my hip hop way back in 1986-88 she is not even decent..

A B C YA,would not wanna be ya...as they say.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

It's a publicity stunt that gets idiots talking about it.....the sooner the gullible people stop watching this tripe the better.
James Arthur has been dead for a year in the music industry and as per usual it's about getting useless gits like him in the charts again....dire dire tripe!!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'm 39, and miss proper Saturday night telly. Was only saying to the missus tonight I cant take the programme seriously this year. I hope she wins it. Does anybody think she could crack America or the world? No. And today she's on front page of the Sun - admitting drug addiction, just to get it out the way before the final obvs. The format needs scrapping.

She won't win it, there are too many high quality acts ahead of her. Matt Terry is the future of the British music industry, Emily Middlemass is a ready made recording artist and 5am are going to be huge, not to mention Sam Lavery and Saara Aalto has got a voice second only to the likes of Leona Lewis.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
From a UK population of 64m and God knows how many watch it around the world are you being serious?

But it hasn't actually been any good for years has it? Ran out of steam years ago?

When I watch some of the quality television available on Netflix and similar, I find it pretty amazing people put up with such low rent television,

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Am I the only person who doesn't get why anyone watches this shit?

I would have to ask the missus for you later,she watches it,as it happens to be on in the background i also have to occasionally watch it,it's not for me but i can tolerate it.....there are some good acts......that reach the level on occasion,expected to do well in the modern music arena..

Besides who cannot like Nicole as a judge?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
But it hasn't actually been any good for years has it? Ran out of steam years ago?

When I watch some of the quality television available on Netflix and similar, I find it pretty amazing people put up with such low rent television,

I think it's a concentration level thing,it's easy on the brain.....if i was to watch a programme or film late that was good but required my full attention (example being-GOTHAM),i would rather watch x factor (i would not) but hopefully you follow my drift.

Btw the missus likes GOTHAM too....

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I would have to ask the missus for you later,she watches it,as it happens to be on in the background i also have to occasionally watch it,it's not for me but i can tolerate it.....there are some good acts......that reach the level on occasion,expected to do well in the modern music arena..

Besides who cannot like Nicole as a judge?

Is she the one from the yogurt advert? :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
She is obviously another example of how the program is a fix. I thought it was supposed to be a singing contest and of the two she should be on Britains Got Talent which is a talent show not singing.

A couple of friends of mine used to work on this show, and your not far fro the truth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here