Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet sacked again

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I like Gus,he did very well for us and i will be among the last to criticize him,if ever.

He is misunderstood is all i can say.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It's not his fault...

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
"Flew to London on Thursday" - does he have a home here, or is he sniffing around for a new managerial post over here? I can't remember what vacancies are out there at the moment.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
A good manager for us,played some fantastic football! Shame how it ended! Still think he has a lot to offer as a coach/manager. Dont think he can handle all the bullshit in the modern game that comes with it!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It's strange with Gus, He undoubtedly has ability and, as an individual, is incredibly entertaining, but you always know it is going to end in a disaster instigated by him.

Sadly, he doesn't seem to have learned from his various spells in management and I can see him looking back in years to come as having had his best times with us.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
I like Gus,he did very well for us and i will be among the last to criticize him,if ever.

He is misunderstood is all i can say.
Whilst noone would disagree that he did very well for us, he has been found out. With no Plan B, he will never achieve at the highest level. I think what irks people also, was the Reading situation, and the alleged situation surrounding the Play-off home leg.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here