Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa game in New York

Wondergull

Nov 24, 2004
Brooklyn, New York
Wife and I are heading out to New York next week and I am hoping to be able to watch the game on Friday. I've had a look online and can't see it listed on any of the US sports channels - not sure exactly if I am looking in the correct place so can anyone suggest a website to check?

Do they even show Championship football in the US? I ask as I will be moving to NYC on a two year assignment with work from January. Does anyone have any suggestions for bars showing football in NYC and Brooklyn?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
There's a sports bar owned by a Brighton fan in Manhattan, I'm sure someone one here will be able to point you in the right direction.Yes, they show a lot of Championship in the US.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I heard that a lot of New Yorkers support losers so the Clinton campaign headquarters was turned into a Villa fan support group.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Always used to watch football in The Red Lion, Bleecker Street.

Is it still there ?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Yeah, that bar is Foley's if I'm not mistaken. That was the first place I was gong to try.

My mate Shaun owns Foley's on 33rd Street between 5th and 6th. He's not a Brighton fan, he's a Baseball fan and the sporting love of his life are the New York Yankees.

He says he WILL have the Villa game on so please go there. It's a fantastic bar and has some great beers to work your way through.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Always used to watch football in The Red Lion, Bleecker Street.

Is it still there ?

I have also watched games here and it's a great place to do so. But I have no idea if they still show games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here