Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are you watching the big match tonight? (England v Scotland)

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Can't make it to Wembley this evening as I'm in the Midlands for a family shindig tomorrow so watching it in the Jolly Collier where they're doing a half time meat raffle, and an England v Scotland disco duel after the game.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
This is the match for me Clive, watch at home.

dee.JPG

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Gave up on the national team years ago. I'll be cooking dinner and then sitting round the table with the family ...... far more entertaining than watching poncey millionaire footballers 'play' football. Roll on next Friday when REAL football resumes.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Gave up on the national team years ago. I'll be cooking dinner and then sitting round the table with the family ...... far more entertaining than watching poncey millionaire footballers 'play' football. Roll on next Friday when REAL football resumes.

This. Just call me when we've made it through this easy group to another tournament where we can embarrass ourselves by showing the world how pony the home of the richest league in the world is at football.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
St James Cavalier Hospital Sliema!
Just had a hip replacement.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I couldn't be less bothered about this game if I wanted. I may however pop down the Windmill for a pint or two as there may be a few nice people there singalong band after and deals on Tuaca of which I am in dire need this week.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'll be listening on the radio somewhere between Swansea and Abergavenny.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Can't make it to Wembley this evening as I'm in the Midlands for a family shindig tomorrow so watching it in the Jolly Collier where they're doing a half time meat raffle, and an England v Scotland disco duel after the game.

Where are you watching the big match tonight?

Are you Scottish?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The second test between Australia v South Africa starts a little late for me at 2330 tonight, so I'll probably just watch the highlights of the first days play tomorrow morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here