Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Knockaert Tribute – for next Friday?

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
The Knockaert Marseillaise song has just been sent to AK, by the club.

Be a nice touch if people could belt out the 4-line chorus during the Villa game.
No-one's suggesting dropping Achy Breaky Heart – plenty of room for two songs for such a truly exceptional person. Especially now.

It’s a very different tribute to AK, and his family. The chorus kicks in at 40 sec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1V0OGCpDCs&feature=youtu.be

An-thony, An-thony!
An-thony, An-thony!
Knockaert, Knockaert, tears teams apart
And gets the victory!

That final line can easily be varied, eg: –

For Club - and Family!
or
Nous t'aimons Anthony!

This could sound superb. Who’s up for it?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The Knockaert Marseillaise song has just been sent to AK, by the club.

Be a nice touch if people could belt out the 4-line chorus during the Villa game.
No-one's suggesting dropping Achy Breaky Heart – plenty of room for two songs for such a truly exceptional person. Especially now.

It’s a very different tribute to AK, and his family. The chorus kicks in at 40 sec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1V0OGCpDCs&feature=youtu.be

An-thony, An-thony!
An-thony, An-thony!
Knockaert, Knockaert, tears teams apart
And gets the victory!

That final line can easily be varied, eg: –

For Club - and Family!
or
Nous t'aimons Anthony!

This could sound superb. Who’s up for it?

Just the four lines is good, and with the bottom line ?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He wears the number 11 shirt. Everyone sing his song loud and proud on 11 mins. Job done. No videos,no words on screens,no garlic bla bla.bla.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He wears the number 11 shirt. Everyone sing his song loud and proud on 11 mins. Job done. No videos,no words on screens,no garlic bla bla.bla.

No garlic ? Pah !! We should have a special brie and garlic pie. No beer, only sauvingnon blanc or cotes du rhone available on the night

I tend to think our existing AK song will be BELTED out repeatedly, which is probably good enough. If the new song kicks off I'll join in though.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Be good if somehow we could arrange a tweet or facebook or the like, whatever, which we had all subscribed to by clicking on it ! (as there have been many similar)
He could then perhaps recognise, even a tweet referring to a NSC post with several thousand likes or whatever.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Why not sing Happy Birthday - it's AKs on 20/11 I think and at least everyone will know the words!!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think someone should go and w@nk him off at half- time. Who's up for it?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
No garlic ? Pah !! We should have a special brie and garlic pie. No beer, only sauvingnon blanc or cotes du rhone available on the night

I tend to think our existing AK song will be BELTED out repeatedly, which is probably good enough. If the new song kicks off I'll join in though.

Agreed. The existing song is popular enough, surely. A poster did suggest that at 11 minutes we all clap - this might seem a reasonable compromise, and would then help the atmosphere. But anything that contributes to the atmosphere, then great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here