Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Driving instructor

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Hi All,

Is there a driving instructor on NSC? I am in the Southwick area and my eldest is ready to get behind the wheel. Been let down by a family friend who can no longer teach him, was hoping to get a recommendation on here, hope NSC can help.

Thanks Danny

Argartu

Jun 5, 2014
I used a fella called Darren, good teacher and an Albion fan so you'd be hard pressed to find someone better! He works for BSM, you can contact him through his Facebook page here

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I'm looking too as well. Work on a ship, so want to fit it in to the 8 weeks or so that I am back in Sussex.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Good luck to anyone taking up lessons. It gets harder all the time.Thank god i took mine when i did.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Isn't Bob Booker a driving Instructor now?

Yes he is! I Said hi to him In Valley Road Portslade a couple of months ago. He really enjoys it.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Hi All,

Is there a driving instructor on NSC? I am in the Southwick area and my eldest is ready to get behind the wheel. Been let down by a family friend who can no longer teach him, was hoping to get a recommendation on here, hope NSC can help.

Thanks Danny

Hasn't he got any mates that have passed as they might give a better recommendation for your area.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Hi All,

Thanks Danny

Matt Aldis is an AA driver in the area, thoroughly recommended, taught me at my somewhat more mature years than average, very easy going and will teach them to drive well, and safely.

el punal

Good luck to anyone taking up lessons. It gets harder all the time.Thank god i took mine when i did.

If it was when I passed (c.1972), there were two wonderfully named driving schools in the Brighton area at the time. I give you - El Passo and the Impact School of Driving.

P.S. Wasn't there a hilarious thread on driving school/instructor names on NSC on couple of years back? I remember someone coming up with Randy Learner!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here