Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very O/T Brentford badge change.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Not sure I massively like it on first glance but I guess that is because I have only really known their current badge.

i like the fact it goes back to their history and, to be honest, as long as their fans are happy and have been consulted it really doesn't matter what I think!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Kinda like it in fairness

Attachments

• BFC_CrestLaunch_GP_1920x1080-2.jpg
    BFC_CrestLaunch_GP_1920x1080-2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 704

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Meh. The bee is really nicely done but I'm getting sick and tired of clubs all using the same crest format (us included). It's boring.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I quite like it but can't help feel that there must be upwards of 10 different clubs who have got the same people to redesign their logos in the last decade.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Looks more like a wasp than a bee...

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
I like it. Very simple, very effective, good use of primary colours.

In short, it's the Brentford version of the Brighton badge - image of their nickname in the middle, club name in the border of the roundel outside. The only difference is they have the year of formation in there.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
They've abandoned their loyalty to Middlesex. Brentford used to be the County Town.

Well of course, apart from the postal address and the County Cricket Club,Middlesex has all but disappeared anyway.

Much to my chagrin being born and raised in the town of Staines, or Staines upon Thames as it is now known.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I like it. Very simple, very effective, good use of primary colours.

In short, it's the Brentford version of the Brighton badge - image of their nickname in the middle, club name in the border of the roundel outside. The only difference is they have the year of formation in there.

Agreed. Brentford have done pretty much exactly what the Albion did when we moved from Gillingham to the Withdean back in 1999/2000.

I only hope the change of crest brings them as much success as it did us..

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
New badge far better than the old badge IMHO. Clean and simple.

I agree, I think it looks alright. Much better than the Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: Hogwarts effort.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Well of course, apart from the postal address and the County Cricket Club,Middlesex has all but disappeared anyway.

Much to my chagrin being born and raised in the town of Staines, or Staines upon Thames as it is now known.

Middlesex is only in name only for postal reasons these days.
As basically anything within the M25 is classed as London, Middlesex disappears, as all the local towns within, all morph one into other.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Meh. The bee is really nicely done but I'm getting sick and tired of clubs all using the same crest format (us included). It's boring.

Agreed. Brentford have done pretty much exactly what the Albion did when we moved from Gillingham to the Withdean back in 1999/2000.

I only hope the change of crest brings them as much success as it did us..

Like it, clean and simple. Since we changed ours there have been a lot of similar badges come about however ???
But surely ours was changed back to how it had been in the 70's/80's?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here