Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

post a song for the moment

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Nice one - saves me trying to figure out how to embed a video. Instead I can reply with ...

'This'
go to youtube .....choose your vid....go to share...it will bring up the url for the track ...you will need to write it down , then go back to nsc and the thread you want to post on , click on embed video ...type the url of your track ....press reply to thread ...

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
go to youtube .....choose your vid....go to share...it will bring up the url for the track ...you will need to write it down , then go back to nsc and the thread you want to post on , click on embed video ...type the url of your track ....press reply to thread ...

Oh nice - thanks. You would think after 12 years on here I would know wouldn't you?!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Oh nice - thanks. You would think after 12 years on here I would know wouldn't you?!

You can just paste the url from Youtube into the text box too :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here