Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] John Lewis Christmas ad 2016

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's like the Phantom Menace all over again.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I like it alot.

Better than the weird 'Man in the moon' one from last year and in a different league to the likes of this:

[yt]37BWlK4VHRo[/yt]

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Lucky girl , if i had built that for my kids overnight , it would have been covered in fox crap and half eaten squirrels in the morning .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Lucky girl , if i had built that for my kids overnight , it would have been covered in fox crap and half eaten squirrels in the morning .

Not to mention frozen hedgehogs, who should be hibernating. Aside from that, I like it.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I like it a lot, too. And I was totally turned off by last year's effort.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Seems quite soft and enjoyable to me. I've slightly turned against foxes in the recent past - my 3-day stay in south-east London had the downstairs neighbour lozzing half-loaves of unpoisoned bread to what I previously classed as charming vermin, which they feasted on whilst glancing up at my semi-fearful stare with the utmost nonchalance - but the ones in the ad seemed not quite harbingers of true menace.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Look at me: I know the person in charge of writing the ad.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I like it, not as sentimental as in previous years and I think that's because they chose the wrong type of dog. They should have gone with a labrador puppy.

8/10

The snowman was a 10/10, the bear and the hare a 10/10, the penguins a solid 9, and the man on the moon an 8. They are sliding.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here