Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Euro coins O/T

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have about 40 quids worth of small denomination euro coins. Does anybody know where I might be able to chnge these, either into euro notes or sterling thankyou please?

Why would you want to change Euro coins into notes?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was thinking t'other day, when a worried woman glanced around, that I wouldn't make an excellently subtle stalker. My pockets, in a non-Savilleish way, jingle jangle constantly with my every step, what with keys and at least £.2.71 in them.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Have noted some on track bookies take euros at plumpton,. Failing that go to Cheltenham gold cup ,put on an Irish accent and drink guinness , the euro is the main currency there.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Put them in a thick sock-makes an excellent improvised cosh!If stopped by the Bill,just tell them you were worried about them making a hole in your pocket.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Damn just remembered I have £30 worth in 6x500 rupee notes. Will now give them to friends going over for the cricket and they can chose 5 street people to give them to. Banks are changing them till Christmas but the queues are horrendous and would not be worth the value of the notes for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here