Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prince Harry's new girlfriend

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
She said setting up the website was an attempt to "reframe the beauty content to include think pieces about self-empowerment".

Really? WTF is she talking about? What a bunch of bo**ocks!

And how about this: "To say who I am, to share where I'm from, to voice my pride in being a strong, confident mixed-race woman."

Sounds like she's right up herself. A true left-leaning luvvie. Really surprised that Harry couldn't find himself a girlfriend who spoke in sensible sentences that other people could understand.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
She said setting up the website was an attempt to "reframe the beauty content to include think pieces about self-empowerment".

And how about this: "To say who I am, to share where I'm from, to voice my pride in being a strong, confident mixed-race woman."

Sounds like she's right up herself. A true left-leaning luvvie. Really surprised that Harry couldn't find himself a girlfriend who spoke in sensible sentences that other people could understand.

Oh, do f*** off.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I haven't got a clue what he sees in her......

rachel-zane-meghan-markle-suits-hot-14.jpg

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Oh, do f*** off.

That is not helpful. I'm trying to understand what "reframing the beauty content to include think pieces about self-empowerment" means in clear English in order that I can better understand the kind of girl our future King's brother might think of marrying.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Surely, if she is left-leaning, she wouldn't have a lot to do with the unelected fifth in line to the throne?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
That is not helpful. I'm trying to understand what "reframing the beauty content to include think pieces about self-empowerment" means in clear English in order that I can better understand the kind of girl our future King's brother might think of marrying.

I'm not interested in helping you. Your posts on many subjects suggest that you are beyond help.

Why should you have any interest in who someone else has a relationship with? I am in no way interested in the Royal Family, but that's not the point. Just give it a rest, you absolute clown.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

And even in this type thread you have to include and assume that she is left leaning, you really are a cretin of huge proportions, get a life.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I'm OK with your insults, but still no one has explained what "reframe the beauty content to include think pieces about self-empowerment" actually means. I must presume that you all have no idea either. Thought so.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
I'm OK with your insults, but still no one has explained what "reframe the beauty content to include think pieces about self-empowerment" actually means. I must presume that you all have no idea either. Thought so.

Present images of beauty in a different way, including discussion articles about how women can take control of their own lives.

You're welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here