Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2015 Tory landslide - Leicester City - Brexit- Trump . What next?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

What ever the looney leftie liberals say. Bet against it.

I'll start you off.

Timmy to win the Pulitzer Prize.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Missed the looney leftie liberals making predictions about Leicester City ???

Anyway, you'll need to write for a US publication to get a Pulitzer Prize. When are you off ?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Anyone with more than 5 posts on the Brexit thread disappears up their own backside. #fingerscrossed

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
If Corbyn is still in charge I agree,

I hope we're not all wiped out before Brighton make the PL.

On the basis of the original post being about the unexpected or unpredictable, the next thing would have to be "Corbyn/Labour Landslide". I don't think that is going to happen, though.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
An incredible period of history to be living through where the underdog will have their day,

The western world has changed with Brexit - President Trump- extreme left wing and right wing parties on the rise- the centre ground appears to be lost-a world realignment is on the cards more in wood looking-loosing it's world domination- the beginning of the end of capitalism?

The newly resurgent global empire of Russia likely to want fill the void-Middle East either set for decades of war or back under the yoke of dictators-The EU at a crossroads overwhelmed with mass movement of people's -while the world awaits the next big?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
On the basis of the original post being about the unexpected or unpredictable, the next thing would have to be "Corbyn/Labour Landslide". I don't think that is going to happen, though.

I was sure Brexit was not going to happen, sure the Republicans would not elect Trump as their candidate and even more sure once they did that Clinton would wipe the floor with him.

As such I am really no longer sure that labour could not win the next election

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
A new right-wing German Chancellor (moustache optional)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here