Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aussie humour??

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
14730705_1270201833000802_5900467423189925888_n.jpg :facepalm::lolol:

https://ntofficial.com

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/most-offensive-tourism-campaign-ever-9217909

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
:lolol: That's fantastic. I do enjoy a bit of Aussie humour.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I have a long held dream to start a clothing range in competition to the very riskily named ****.

I would make sure it was very English, and to emphasise that, I would name it after an ancient English king (and spelling mistake), ****.

It used to be Canute when I was a boy. Wasn't he from our part of the world? Perhaps the English Tourist Board could use it.

PS - hilariously enough, it asterisked it, even though I did put in the legitimate spelling of an ancient English King, Canute, but the more modern version without the a and the e. Obviously EUROPEAN interference. I wish I'd voted Leave now.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Not sure why but Always has me in bits.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I have a very VERY old t-shirt sold to me in the early 1980's by a tour company called "Vikings" which catered for the Anzac section of London to do tours across Europe, either for specific events like Pamplona, F1 races or the Munich beerfest, or more general 15 countries in 19 days type tours.

The slogans on the shirt consisted of the "F" word followed by every conceivable thing in Australia considered worth insulting. Sadly they are all faded now as to be virtually invisible but occasionally I dig it out to get a snapshot of life then.

I take it that the Anzac population of London has shrunk considerably since those days, when Earl's Court/Kensington was literally an Aus/NZ home from home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here