Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fulham (26/11) sellout thread

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Another home league game, another massive crowd.

I tried to get 4 adjoining seats in the family stand yesterday. None available online, so I called and they found me the last 4 apparently. Availability is scarce all over the ground for this one, and I'd suspect with Fulham finding some form, they'll bring 3,000 if they want them.

Another home league game, another massive crowd.

I tried to get 4 adjoining seats in the family stand yesterday. None available online, so I called and they found me the last 4 apparently. Availability is scarce all over the ground for this one, and I'd suspect with Fulham finding some form, they'll bring 3,000 if they want them.

Hope you are right. If we lose to Aston Villa, I wonder how many johnny come lately's don't turn up for this game?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
How times have changed. You were lucky to get 3,000 in total when we played each other in the 3rd division.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
How times have changed. You were lucky to get 3,000 in total when we played each other in the 3rd division.

The last time we played Fulham in the 3rd division was 20 years ago and I seem to recall a bumper crowd by our standards at the time of about 8000 and with the programmes sold out. Although the crowd was boosted by the number of away fans given the successful season they were having, Also believe there was a bit of argy bargy outside after the game,

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The last time we played Fulham in the 3rd division was 20 years ago and I seem to recall a bumper crowd by our standards at the time of about 8000 and with the programmes sold out. Although the crowd was boosted by the number of away fans given the successful season they were having, Also believe there was a bit of argy bargy outside after the game,

That was also when the Goldstone crowds started to build as we realised we needed those home points to stay in the league.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

I remember going to Craven Cottage in Autumn / Winter '93 - so in Div 2 as it was then, and the crowd was only just over 4000 and most of those were Albion fans.

Kurt Nogan scored the only goal of the game....

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
The late 70's game, we won 3:0 I think, 30,000 plus. I came back from working all week in Wales and had a suitcase with me full of clothes and tools. Walked in as normal in the East.
Meanwhile only a few seats left for QPR Dec 27th when my Daughter is over for the week.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here