Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our injury list is the shortest for a very long time.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Last year we had 8 injured at one time and started to struggle.
At the moment it is Kayal,probably January. The club will say December.
Rosenoir probably the same.
What ever happened to Hambo?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

Quiet please. Thread end. (not that I'm at all supersticious !)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I expect Kayal will be back before Rosenoir. With the hetic Christmas schedule coming up we could do with a fully fit squad this time around. Some of our players are only a card away from a suspension.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Just another piece of flotsam in the eternal BHA DS strikers graveyard, joining such illuminary talents as Fenelon, Bergkamp, Harper, and any other number of youngsters who won't make it at this level. We don't do strikers.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I expect Kayal will be back before Rosenoir. With the hetic Christmas schedule coming up we could do with a fully fit squad this time around. Some of our players are only a card away from a suspension.
Just Knocky I believe. He has 2 games to avoid a caution and then the threshold is moved to 10.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Just Knocky I believe. He has 2 games to avoid a caution and then the threshold is moved to 10.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Stephens is a yellow away from another ban.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Football league paper reckons he is on 4 yellows and 1 red

To elaborate on what [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] alludes to - one of his yellows and subsequent second yellow (red) were the same game (Ipswich). He served a ban for that, so the cards do NOT count towards the totting up. He's on 3, effectively.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
To elaborate on what [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] alludes to - one of his yellows and subsequent second yellow (red) were the same game (Ipswich). He served a ban for that, so the cards do NOT count towards the totting up. He's on 3, effectively.

Just as further clarification, this means he needs to avoid getting booked in both of the remaining games in November. If he is, he'll get a one match ban. If Knockaert gets booked in either, he'll also serve a one match ban.
After November, the threshold moves up to ten yellows (until the end of March [?]), which results in a two match ban.

Edit: at least I think this is the case. If not, I trust we'll hear about it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just as further clarification, this means he needs to avoid getting booked in both of the remaining games in November. If he is, he'll get a one match ban. If Knockaert gets booked in either, he'll also serve a one match ban.
After November, the threshold moves up to ten yellows (until the end of March [?]), which results in a two match ban.

Edit: at least I think this is the case. If not, I trust we'll hear about it.

Not quite. Because Stephens has already HAD a ban, I think that yellows in EACH of the next two, would earn him a TWO game ban.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The Football league paper thought we played Bristol City on Saturday, but they had Barnsleys subs

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

Last year's injuries were horrific and exceptional, so any comparison with that would be flattering. I am hoping that perhaps LR will be back before Xmas. We will need them all when the fixtures come thick and fast at this time. I will take any slice of good luck coming our way with quite unashamed greed after last season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not quite. Because Stephens has already HAD a ban, I think that yellows in EACH of the next two, would earn him a TWO game ban.

If that's true that's news to me. I always thought it was just if you get 2+ reds in a season. Interesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here