New striker from Porto or Benfica?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Diogo Jota looks decent ... (skip the first bit unless your Portugese is up to it)

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I wonder who we might be monitoring at Porto or Benfica?![/url]

Given the clubs recent history of resigning ex players it's DEFINITELY João Carlos Teixeira.

Seriously though, the club is always secretive about players it is after. Have to wonder why Naylor is telling us that and where that information came from. Likelihood is that it's a red herring to throw people off the scent of the real target man.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Given the clubs recent history of resigning ex players it's DEFINITELY João Carlos Teixeira.

Seriously though, the club is always secretive about players it is after. Have to wonder why Naylor is telling us that and where that information came from. Likelihood is that it's a red herring to throw people off the scent of the real target man.

He does fit that number 10 role? But hasn't played a single game this season for Porto

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
Unlikely to be scouting someone not playing. Bit of a waste of time.

Although I agree with your point... I can't see it being very likely that we'd get either a Porto or Benfica player that is getting game time, as they wouldn't be looking to move.

cooliobhafc

Mar 15, 2012
Brighton
Looks like an okay striker, FIFA 17 stats (all i could find) suggest he is strong player with good speed, though lacking in acceleration, at 6'3" is he really the number 10 we are looking for or just another Hemed/Murray?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here