Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA Cup draw.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I can't see what number south coast giants Pompey are. They were due to play Wycombe in the first round, so they're bound to have won handsomely.

Unless they've been given a bye straight to the third round, where they rightly belong, having the Greatest Fans In The World?

#twats

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
who have Millwall got?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
If Crawley can get past Bristol Rovers (they probably won't...), they'd presumably fancy their chances against Barrow or Taunton.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Sutton Utd must fancy their chances at home. Would like to beat them at the Amex next round.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I can't see what number south coast giants Pompey are. They were due to play Wycombe in the first round, so they're bound to have won handsomely.

Unless they've been given a bye straight to the third round, where they rightly belong, having the Greatest Fans In The World?

#twats

Could you imagine Pompey drawing Wednesday :lolol: in the third round?

I suspect the motorways would have to be widened to cope with what some* would describe as the game of the decade.

Come on Pompey, surely there's little to stop you winning your second round game now.

*Twats

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Could you imagine Pompey drawing Wednesday :lolol: in the third round?

I suspect the motorways would have to be widened to cope with what some* would describe as the game of the decade.

Come on Pompey, surely there's little to stop you winning your second round game now.

*Twats

It would be like one of those moments Professor Brian Cox talks about, when infinite galaxies collide. The earth would tilt on its axis from the vast movement of humanity, and then we'd all end up being sucked into some sort of supermassive black hole.

Boom.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Terrible first round, even worse conduct by a couple of teams. Whitehawk and Maidstone need to be fined heavily after the actions from certain players.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
If Crawley can get past Bristol Rovers (they probably won't...), they'd presumably fancy their chances against Barrow or Taunton.

They could fancy away, but Taunton would absolutely trash them.

Sent from the Kingdom of Somerset on my zider bottle.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here