Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jedinak will not play for villa vs albion

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just hope the flight home is delayed to ensure he missout but having said that I am sure that Stephens and Sidwell will nullify him on the ground and Duffy do the same from set pieces.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'd forgotten Albert Adomah went there.

I heard a story that Adomah followed the Albion coach out of Middlesbrough in May for a fair few miles, beeping his horn and flashing his lights, viewed as quite classless behaviour given what had played out that day. I wouldn't be surprised to see Sidwell put in one of his reducers early doors.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

I heard a story that Adomah followed the Albion coach out of Middlesbrough in May for a fair few miles, beeping his horn and flashing his lights, viewed as quite classless behaviour given what had played out that day. I wouldn't be surprised to see Sidwell put in one of his reducers early doors.
Wow! Truly classless.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
McCormack suspended too?

Looks that way.

Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 10.35.29.png

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Strange one that Bruce has announced that. Wouldn't be surprised if he picks up a mystery illness in training ruling him out of the international.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Shame he wasn't arrested for careless / dangerous driving.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Villa's midfield is ordinary at the best of times. No Jedinak means less chance of injuries too.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here