Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taxi pick up area at the AMEX

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I need a taxi to pick me up promptly after the QPR game. Where's the best place for this? I don't mind walking somewhere which might be easier. I really need the car to be waiting so I can get away immediately.

It's a run to Gatwick so if anyone has a service let me know; I really need someone I can trust as the wife will kill me if I **** this up and miss my flight.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Whilst not immediately outside somewhere like the end of the walkway [by bridge car park] should be easy enough for a taxi to both wait for you, and drive out quickly without sitting in traffic for ages.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A fellow fan has PMed me. Looks like I have a solution. The power of NSC!

Just need to get final clearance off the wife.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I need a taxi to pick me up promptly after the QPR game. Where's the best place for this? I don't mind walking somewhere which might be easier. I really need the car to be waiting so I can get away immediately.

It's a run to Gatwick so if anyone has a service let me know; I really need someone I can trust as the wife will kill me if I **** this up and miss my flight.

In case the PM didn't work, then walk past Bridge Car Park, along that road before Moulescoomb, and turn right under that narrow train bridge, and I have seen taxis parked there, to go straight on to the main road.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here