Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Im a celebrity.......2016

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Yes, seems pretty likely. Some of the newspapers are fairly definite on the line-up...it's a guilty pleasure for me, the only reality type nonsense I watch. I do like that the reports I've seen on the line-up are using the picture of Bridgey signing for the Seagulls, holding up the shirt. Some have cropped most of the shirt (tsk) but anyway...

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
That must be the hope of most and the best reason to watch it. Although my wife wants to watch it but I doubt that is her wishes.

Just to really spice it up a bit i think they should concentrate much more on the ladies 'nocturnal habits' you know, twitching sleeping bags with a slight buzzing noise, that sort of thing.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Looking forwards to seeing Carol eating some bush tucker delicacy

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I take it all on NSC will be supporting Wayne Bridge ahead of the teeth, tits and tan on this year's show? :)

Its about time Rachael Riley appeared on this show but hoping that Ola gets her titties out at some point.

That must be the hope of most and the best reason to watch it. Although my wife wants to watch it but I doubt that is her wishes.

Just to really spice it up a bit i think they should concentrate much more on the ladies 'nocturnal habits' you know, twitching sleeping bags with a slight buzzing noise, that sort of thing.

"This year's camp has a few more hidden surprises, including a secret cave next to the shower, where celebs who take a fancy to each other could get down and dirty."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/inside-im-celebrity-camp-garden-9252580

Looking forwards to seeing Carol eating some bush tucker delicacy

A theme is emerging quicker than a tortoise head from it's shell here.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I haven't seen this for years, yet find myself watching the intro show. What has become of me??

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Not a bad lineup at all this year!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
"This year's camp has a few more hidden surprises, including a secret cave next to the shower, where celebs who take a fancy to each other could get down and dirty."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/inside-im-celebrity-camp-garden-9252580

Good news, but OMFG i did not know Lisa Snowdon was on this year, i am frothing at the mouth, what a pair of breasts that woman has, 2nd only to Jamie Lee Curtis, i am going to get some mileage out of this, BAFTA award winning stuff for Lisas' norks alone. I am so happy.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good news, but OMFG i did not know Lisa Snowdon was on this year, i am frothing at the mouth, what a pair of breasts that woman has, 2nd only to Jamie Lee Curtis, i am going to get some mileage out of this, BAFTA award winning stuff for Lisas' norks alone. I am so happy.

I shouldn't, but... :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

You need a cold shower... :lolol: there is plenty of eye candy though for all tastes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here