Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Misty eyes...

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Absolutely - even more so when I saw that it made Anthony shed a tear (He tweeted something about making him cry)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Must admit I shed a manly tear,or even two.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Knockhaert's twitter feed shows how tight-knit out squad is. Liam Rosenior's tweets really sums up just how great this squad is.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Anyone else admit to it when they picked up the no.11?

Not misty eyed but it was without doubt a very touching and genuine gesture. The press are quick to pick up on footballers who stray, and it is refreshing to see more evidence that they can be as loyal, kind-hearted and genuine as anyone else.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Together.
Man Utd team returning to Manchester airport after defeat Thursday. Most players and manager stop to sign autographs, Rooney, head down, walks through as though no one was there.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Together.
Man Utd team returning to Manchester airport after defeat Thursday. Most players and manager stop to sign autographs, Rooney, head down, walks through as though no one was there.

I remember back in 76/77 and 77/78 the squad was very much together, very much fighting for a cause. Many of those players still love our club, no more than Wardy. They were distinctly stand offish come Div 1 (Sky league now). I guess with success comes stardom. I find Rooney at best petulant, at worst better than everyone else. Egotistical little ****. However this is going off topic.

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
I was watching the game at home on the telly box with my 6 year old girl, who asked after Sidwell scored, " why are they all holding up that number 11 shirt?" When I tried to reply I realised that I need a minute or two to compose myself...

Great moment of true team spirt and genuine affection for Knockholt and his family

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here