The Next 3 Games

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Villa (Home)
Fulham (Home)
Cardiff (Away)

Villa in good form since the managerial change.
Fulham also in very good form.
Cardiff a bit all over the place.

I'd be very happy with 7 points, but I'm going to put my money down on 5 points.
3 - 1 - 1

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
None of them have our all round class when Gary gardener is starting that shows how poor there midfield is Fulham are probably between Norwich and Bristol class wise not good enough to trouble us and Cardiff should be beaten if we want autos

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Those first two would be very tricky away. Think all 3 are ones we can make a statement on. Potential banana skins but none of them mega worrying. Rested players could mean this is the month we really get clear ground

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Villa is a huge game for me. If we can beat them we open up 16 point gap which will be tough for them to bridge imo. They win and they're only 10 behind, a similar total that we were behind Middlesbrough at one point last season. They have some quality players but some weak areas too, Bruce is a very solid manager, can't see them imploding like Norwich did.

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Gunna put it out there - 9 points - book it, we're gunna go on an unbeaten streak until at least the new year and will win the next 3, before drawing at home to Leeds! #UTA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Well I don't want Reading getting any closer and I reckon 7 will be good enough to maintain our gap to them and extend vs others.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Sheff Weds, Norwich, Bristol City, Huddersfield all came to us in the top 6 with decent runs of form.

And lost.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
3 hard games - I'm going 7 points but seriously believe we could get 9

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not sure why everyone thinks Villa are that good, personally I don't bit I suppose the proof in the pudding is Friday week.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not sure why everyone thinks Villa are that good, personally I don't bit I suppose the proof in the pudding is Friday week.
Agreed. They've got some good individual players and have played well recently. But let's be clear, we are bang in form, in second place, and we are going to be the home team at a sold out stadium. If Villa were offered a point now, they'd bite your arm off. Personally I can see us winning 3-1 but only because I don't see this clean sheet run lasting forever.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Villa (Home) 3points
Fulham (Home) 3 points
Cardiff (Away) 3 points

I'm going for nine points.
Why.
Because I feel positive about the way are playing, the body language of the players and of a course a cool head in CH.
Not a seige mentality, just an honest opinion :albion2:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Beat Villa
Draw at Cardiff
Draw at home to Fulham

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
If we beat Villa we'll beat Cardiff and Fulham.

It's all about confidence for us and lack of confidence for Cardiff and Fulham.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Gunna put it out there - 9 points - book it, we're gunna go on an unbeaten streak until at least the new year and will win the next 3, before drawing at home to Leeds! #UTA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope so.

Get these 9 points and we will have a great chance of 50+ by the half way stage.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here