Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOTD

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
My favourite moment was when Motson said "[Diego] Costa is not the sort to lie down if he's not really hurt".

Er....what??

That, and Ian Wright's glasses. And Palace conceding a 94th minute game clincher. To Ashley Barnes.

Best MOTD in ages :lolol:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
MOTD all raving about Hazards 1st goal for Chelsea which to me was a replica of Murphys which will just be put down as a goal not a super goal.

Murphy goal took a deflection for a start , good goal that it was , I don't think Murphy goal had as good a build up .

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
My favourite moment was when Motson said "[Diego] Costa is not the sort to lie down if he's not really hurt".

Er....what??

That, and Ian Wright's glasses. And Palace conceding a 94th minute game clincher. To Ashley Barnes.

Best MOTD in ages :lolol:
And ? He might be an absolute pain in the arse with his troublemaking etc, but he's not , there is a difference to falling over to try to get a foul , and staying down feigning injury, costa isn't the type for the latter.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Murphy goal took a deflection for a start , good goal that it was , I don't think Murphy goal had as good a build up .

I think that the build up to Murphy was just as good with the final pass to Murphy but yes it did take a slight deflection which to my mind didnt matter as it was going in the net.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here